How to view this blog.

Unfortunatly Blogspot will not allow for me to have my most recent posts show up at the bottom of the page. My newest posts always appear at the top. So, you may need to scroll down to the first unread post and work your way back up. Or, use the archive. It is a bit combersome, but it will have to do.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It has been a while...

It has been a while since I updated. I have just been driving and working on other things.
Here are some picture in the winter clothes. The roof is rusted out all along the top of the windows. The plan, now, is to build a new top. I will use the roof off a an extended cab pick-up and make a removable cab-and-a-half top.
The plan is to put in a front bed wall under the new back wall. It should be cool.



No comments: