How to view this blog.

Unfortunatly Blogspot will not allow for me to have my most recent posts show up at the bottom of the page. My newest posts always appear at the top. So, you may need to scroll down to the first unread post and work your way back up. Or, use the archive. It is a bit combersome, but it will have to do.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Now the Bed Needs a Front

I did not take any pics of the fitting process, but here is the cab wall/bed front. It is the front wall off a 1970s Dodge pick-up bed.
The bottom is welded to a a 1 inch square tube that is welded to the bed.
The space behind the seat is the same as what would be found in a Club Cab.
On this I stitched it together with short welds, like I should have done on the roof, so I had to seal it. Also, The corrugated bed floor left voids tht needed sealing.
This is the prodict I used.

And, finally, with the top back on and outside. Once the sealer has had plenty of time to cure, I will prime it and most likely bedliner the bed.

No comments: