How to view this blog.

Unfortunatly Blogspot will not allow for me to have my most recent posts show up at the bottom of the page. My newest posts always appear at the top. So, you may need to scroll down to the first unread post and work your way back up. Or, use the archive. It is a bit combersome, but it will have to do.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A landmark day!

Here the cummins sits in this little ramchrger frame. This is the 518 (I think) auto transmission with overdrive. With the (eventual) 3:54 gears, it should end up with decent fuel economy. The transfer case is a NP205. It all came out of a '92 Dodge Cummins.
Sits a little low on the right (picture left). These springs and axles are definately leaving. There is only about 1 1/2 inches to the bump-stops.

A tidy little package.

I threw in this pic to put the short wheel base into perspectice. This will be one sweet ride. If you will pardon the cliche.

No comments: