How to view this blog.

Unfortunatly Blogspot will not allow for me to have my most recent posts show up at the bottom of the page. My newest posts always appear at the top. So, you may need to scroll down to the first unread post and work your way back up. Or, use the archive. It is a bit combersome, but it will have to do.

Monday, June 2, 2008

New overdrive housing.

I was going to have M&H Machine weld up the broken alum. housinf, but they were able to get a replacement for only $45. It is back in the truck now and the cross-member is in position. I had to move it back one hole and will need to drill new holes for the four rear-most holes. With the cross-member in this position, it still would not bolt-up, so I slotted the holes in the member where the ruber mounts bolt through. I also replaced the motor mounts with new. Don't ask me why I did not do this before I set the engine. In the excitement, I just forgot.

No comments: