How to view this blog.

Unfortunatly Blogspot will not allow for me to have my most recent posts show up at the bottom of the page. My newest posts always appear at the top. So, you may need to scroll down to the first unread post and work your way back up. Or, use the archive. It is a bit combersome, but it will have to do.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Heater box install.

Now that the firewall work is done, I installed the diesel heat/noise blanket.
And the heater box.
Engine side of heater box.
Another shot.
Heter hoses hooked up. Not sure I got the controler on the right hose, but no worries. Sombody will set me straight.
Next, I will replace the door hinges. This is a tough thing once the dash is in. I am changing the higes to newer because the newer have replacable bushings. This rig will have summer doors and winter doors. The summer doors will not have any glass or mechanism in them, and they will be cut down to armrest height. I plan to rig up a door lock button to work the latch. It should be cool. The idea is to get rid of the frame around the side windows when the top is off. I will set it up so that I can change the doors by driving out the hinge pins. My hope is that I can change out the doors twice a year without having to adjust them each time. We'll see.

No comments: