How to view this blog.

Unfortunatly Blogspot will not allow for me to have my most recent posts show up at the bottom of the page. My newest posts always appear at the top. So, you may need to scroll down to the first unread post and work your way back up. Or, use the archive. It is a bit combersome, but it will have to do.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another short miscelanious day.

I was holding off on hanging the left front fender until I sorted out the starting problem. While my daughter turned the key I was trying to troubleshoot. Suspected the park/neutral switch. Before crawling under the truck, I banged the start relay with a half inch wrench and it turned over. great lesson in shade-tree mechanics for my daughter. So, I went ahead and hung the fender. I buttoned up the rest of the dash, bled the brakes, filled the radiator, replaced the radiator overflow bottle to the stock location, and installed a seat. Tomorrow, I hope to get some fuel in it and run it for a bit. I still need to wire the brake/tail/liscence/back-up lights. It is another place where the 1992 meets the 1977.

No comments: