How to view this blog.

Unfortunatly Blogspot will not allow for me to have my most recent posts show up at the bottom of the page. My newest posts always appear at the top. So, you may need to scroll down to the first unread post and work your way back up. Or, use the archive. It is a bit combersome, but it will have to do.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Guages

I will be wanting boost, pyro, and trans-temp guages. I also want them where I can see them. I am not happy with the pillar pods that are available for the first generation trucks, so I relocated the message center to the radio hole and opened up some prime dash real estate for the important guages.


The guages come in Thursday.

I did a write-up with pictures on the DTR site. Here is a link. http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/showthread.php?t=211964

No comments: