How to view this blog.

Unfortunatly Blogspot will not allow for me to have my most recent posts show up at the bottom of the page. My newest posts always appear at the top. So, you may need to scroll down to the first unread post and work your way back up. Or, use the archive. It is a bit combersome, but it will have to do.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Das update.

The dash is pretty much in. Needs a few mor screws. I still need to get a key made somehow. I got the switch and tumbler assy out, but without a key, I can't get to key lock out of the switch. It is worth a trip to the locksmoth as each of the two parts cast $66. Anyway, the plugs under the dash that I could not figure ended up being some kind of flasher or buzzer for when you leave your keys in. something for the radio, the third was the place where the power door equiptment harness would plug in.
Another pic.

No comments: