How to view this blog.

Unfortunatly Blogspot will not allow for me to have my most recent posts show up at the bottom of the page. My newest posts always appear at the top. So, you may need to scroll down to the first unread post and work your way back up. Or, use the archive. It is a bit combersome, but it will have to do.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Well, here it sits.
I've been driving it for a couple of days now.
The green is 1977. The black 1989. the engine, tranny, transfer case, wiring, and dash are 1991.5 Dodge Cummins, the axles are 1975 for now. All along, I have been calling the cummins stuff '92. COme to find out, it is 1991 1/2. It makes a difference in how some things, such as the over-drive, are wired.
I drove across some scales. 5300pounds. 3450 in the front, 1850 in the back. This shot shows the 92 dash with the 92 tilt column and heater box.
Nothing like wide open spaces.

Can you see me smiling. Some babes only a mother can love.

No comments: