How to view this blog.

Unfortunatly Blogspot will not allow for me to have my most recent posts show up at the bottom of the page. My newest posts always appear at the top. So, you may need to scroll down to the first unread post and work your way back up. Or, use the archive. It is a bit combersome, but it will have to do.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Radiator part 2

Here is the missing trial fit 4 pic from the last post. As mentioned in the previous post, al it needs now is a little trimming of the support flange beside the lower radiator hose outlet.
Ther is plenty of fan clutch clearance.

I just nees to drill two holes to mount each of the two upper support barckets.
The upper hose fits perfectly.
The lower hose will hook right up. The arrow indicates where I trimmed out a little of the radiused contour to make room for the radiator mounting brackets.
I will have to wait until the fenders are on to see if the hood clears. Next, I will grind down all the sharp edges from all the cutting, weld the lower brackets in place, and touch up all the bare metal with black Zero-rust. Then, I will attack the intercooler.
The upper factory bracket installed.


No comments: